1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help me finding the correct way to do it

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Amits, Feb 20, 2008.

Hello Everyone, i am facing a problem which i want to share it with you, so, i can get the correct way to do it. My problem is that i am designing a website in Adobe Photo shop and have designed all the pages accordingly.

The place i am creating a mess is with the layout of the design means layout of the header and the left is same and other parts are designed differently. So, when i am slicing the pages they are giving me so many pictures for each and every page means if one page is getting approx. 10 images and the site is having total 20 pages then 200 images means a lot of overload. Is there any short way to achieve it?? so that all the pages can be managed with lesser images.

After slicing i am saving the image as with the option save as web.
    Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Amits, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  2. fundu

fundu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Create a single design template, and then slice it. Use frontpage or dreamweaver to put the content, insted of desning saperate pages in photoshop and then slicing it.

fundu, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  3. eruct

eruct Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If we could see your layout we could offer better help.

However, your best bet would be to learn to use style sheets (CSS) when coding your site. This would allow you to name something like 'body top stripe' then use CSS to call that image into place for each of your body sections that needs that image.

eruct, Feb 20, 2008 IP