1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me for earning online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vijaymurthy, Feb 28, 2010.

1. smrt

smrt Peon

Best Answers:
    help me for some market researches and get paid

smrt, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  2. gainsvillesun

gainsvillesun Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is needed with this market research? let me know the details please

gainsvillesun, Mar 7, 2010 IP
  3. tstewart

tstewart Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try Google Adsense, Bloging, to earn online and can you know me what other skill do you have like if you can have some knowledge of SEO, Designing etc or Off Page submission things like directory submission article submission etc then you can earn some money with freelancing projects.

tstewart, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. kimkay

kimkay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Read this Freelancing Ebook (it's free) for insights on how to start and succeed in the freelance business.

kimkay, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  5. MB_Marketing

MB_Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    building a blog and sticking adsense in it is a bad idea for someone desperate for instant money.. you have to learn how to build a blog, then you have to add loads of content, then you have to wait to get traffic, then you can finally implement some advertisements and then chances are you rack in a grand total of what.. $5/day... then they might no even pay you and drop a BS excuse. Adsense sucks bawls.. sorry to be blunt but unless you have insaine amounts of traffic it really blows.

personally i would create youtube videos advertising a product you feel has real value or doing a review, then provide the link to your landing page.. think about it.. you can easily make $40/sale compared to $2 per day with adsense.. no brainer

another easy money maker is bum article marketing but your written skills aren't perfect so I would stick with youtube videos to start.. you can easily make $100/day just keep making videos and linking to your landing page..

hope you make it.

peace

MB_Marketing, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  6. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its often advisable to find something you have passion for and turn it into a money making venture. If you look closely Vijay you wouldn't have trouble find an area you can fit into.

Since you are good at typing perhaps you might want to take shot at data entry.

johnben1444, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  7. bluesuccess

bluesuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i can suggest if u have some skills of writing then go for blogging and writing articles site which paid for writing articals. or if u don't have writing skills then u can start with the genuine PTC sites which are paying for clicking the ads...
    Search in Google for new ways of making money online u will get some results. hope it will help you.

bluesuccess, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. SalmanKhakwani

SalmanKhakwani Peon

Best Answers:
    I admired the way you explained.

SalmanKhakwani, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  9. tvcmall

tvcmall Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can try to sell goods at home online, it's a good way to earm money if you are unemployed . you can try to check tvc-mall , maybe you can get some idea about goods, maybe we can co-operation .

tvcmall, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  10. lalitrajsharma

lalitrajsharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to start your own website. Write the articles and summary on the skills you have or share your knowledge. Signup with adsense or other advertising sites like kontera, adengage, bidvertiser etc. Make money which work for a long time for you.
    All the best

lalitrajsharma, Mar 20, 2010 IP