1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me i am in big trouble......

Discussion in 'General Business' started by inddress, May 17, 2012.

I am womens wear manufacturer and i have a website based on womens wear and i want to promote this site what i do please suggest me friends.....

inddress, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. Kayak999

Kayak999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that is a wide open question! First, ensure you can get organic traffic. Make sure your site is well designed for seo, meeting google guidelines. Check every aspect of your analytics to confirm you have the site optimized. Also, build the site to be a quality experience for your customers. Then, try press releases, blogging, forums, article writing to get the word out. Additionally, social media engagement is increasingly important to promote your site. A great website will attract customers and increase conversions.

Kayak999, May 17, 2012 IP
  3. inddress

inddress Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey kayak many thnxx to you friend you give me such a valuable information but still i have a one more question i have not familier regarding press releases blogging,etc. please suggest me what i do for promote my website

inddress, May 17, 2012 IP
  4. Kayak999

Kayak999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is publishing articles about your subject on a regular basis. Blogging keeps new content on your site for more frequent search crawls, reasons for people to return to your site, and opportunites to get links out. Blogging is a mechanism to spread your knowledge, educate consumers and provide links back to your site. Another realted method is to comment on other people's blogs. The key is to find a blog realted to your subject, and then read their blog and post a meaningful comment.Press releases need to be well written. Perhaps you could submit a press release about your new summer clothing line. Create some excitement and interest to get people to your site and also to get links. Google "submit online press release" and you will see lots of information about press releases. Search "press release" here on this site and there's lots of info as well.In all promotions, you need to focus on good content and a continuing natural progression of link building.Hope that helps a little. Just one opinion. Hopefully others will weigh-in with some more tips and insight for you.

Kayak999, May 17, 2012 IP
  5. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing is to make your site and update quality content frequently. And at the same time do SEO to make your site reach to ranking.

rith, May 17, 2012 IP
  6. organicCyborg

organicCyborg Peon

Best Answers:
    You're in the right place, friend. Just look around in peoples signatures here and buy some links from .edu and .gov domains. That will increase your google juice. DP is the place to get your crappy website on the first few pages of Google.

organicCyborg, May 17, 2012 IP
  7. skywalker111

skywalker111 Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook page and facebook ads will be perfect for you make search about facebook advertising

skywalker111, May 17, 2012 IP
  8. skywalker111

skywalker111 Peon

Best Answers:
    also adword but i think it expensive from my experience

skywalker111, May 17, 2012 IP
  9. GradeAMoney

GradeAMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    You should probably hire a consultant. Browse through forums like this and the Warrior Forum. Look for people with a good reputation and tell them you need a consultant and that you can afford to pay X amount. There's so much to internet marketing that you can literally spend years trying to figure things out.

GradeAMoney, May 17, 2012 IP
  10. ayeshakapoor85

ayeshakapoor85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, you think. Must your website promotion in google. your business is very growth.

ayeshakapoor85, May 21, 2012 IP
  11. warriorworking

warriorworking Member

Best Answers:
    Join some womens' wear forums. Read related blogs and comment in a helpful way.

WW

warriorworking, May 21, 2012 IP
  12. boldhosts

boldhosts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Article directories are a wonderful way to get traffic and backlinks to your website.

boldhosts, May 21, 2012 IP
  13. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have sales pages ready you can start with Google Adwords and start experimenting with campaigns. Test what works and brings in a good ROI and go from there

MarTh-, May 21, 2012 IP
  14. urhelper

urhelper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice blog, keep updating your blog atleast once in 4 days

urhelper, May 21, 2012 IP
  15. saritayadav

saritayadav Peon

Best Answers:
    you take help of an seo who help you for getting lot of traffic on your site........

saritayadav, May 24, 2012 IP
  16. jhonmike48

jhonmike48 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have the SEO help because SEO is the technique which is increase our website popularity, visibility, page rank, visitors and traffic on the major search engine like yahoo, google, msn etc. SEO cost is more effective. You use the PPC this is more effective for promoting business.

jhonmike48, May 24, 2012 IP
  17. zakzak

zakzak Banned

Best Answers:
    try publishing articles with your site links search for guest bloggers .

zakzak, May 24, 2012 IP