1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please may I ask for your advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TanyaPetrena, Apr 9, 2010.

Please may I ask, I offered to do some free articles and I got a few answers, I have kept up with nearly all the people, but there was one I haven't managed them all due the circumstances I have been in and there has been one person who I won't say who, who is trying to bully me, by starting a rumour that I am unreliable, which I admit I didn't get around to his 10 articles but I did do 6, and he didn't get charged for them. I didn't want to put my troubles on your website, I swear I am not advertising, and I really hope that the moderator, won't be annoyed, but I was once told the only way to deal with a bully is to stop them in their tracks, and face them. So here I am.

I know I am a newbie and you don't know me very well, but I hope you can understand what has been going on with me at the moment. Obviously I do know that maybe you might feel that this is fishy, but I swear to you that it is very much the truth of what has been going on with me, I also know that this may potentially however, this has been praying on my mind as I have never let people down before. cost me any chance of you ever trusting me again.

I have tried to have a front that everything was okay with me, with trying to keep this to myself and deal with it, however it is only fair I let people know what has been going on, and why I haven't been on the ball.

I am not saying this for sympathy at all, I have not only been having problems with my own health, but also looking after my mum who has been bedridden with cancer and slowly watching her slip away has gotten to me at times, however she passed away Yesterday this week. I know I have her funeral to get through and everything, but every article will be written as soon as I can.

I have always wanted to do writing but I think I have started writing at the wrong time. What little chance I got for writing has been taking me out of myself and I really enjoyed doing. I do wish to thank people for welcoming me, getting in touch with me and giving me a chance. I hope you may forgive me and will give me a chance in the future, it is just with my circumstances, everything has been up in the air.

With a bit of luck and a grace of God, things for me will settle down a little in my life so that I can sort myself out and hopefully take my little ideas within my mind, let it them grow with the added bonus, of making some friends along the way. I do love writing, and being creative, although totally hopeless at the moment at web design so obviously trying to put a portfolio is a big challenge too.

I know I have got to get into a routine, pace myself.

I am trying so hard to learn everything but I will get there, hopefully you can have with a little patience me. I know you are in business, however sometimes in life everything goes pear shaped and I just need a little patience while I get things together again.

I don't want to withdraw and come back with a new name, as I really do think it is fair that I let people know the truth, and they can decide for themselves.

Please could someone advise me of how to deal with this as this is keeping me up at night, because I have never let anyone down before, I know I have 4 more of these articles, and even if I finish them tonight, he says he wants another 100 articles, even though he knows my situation.

Please may I ask what would you do?

TanyaPetrena, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. thewallworks

thewallworks Peon

Best Answers:
    Confront the person directly and let them know. And really, they are bullying about free articles? Maybe you should just say you've changed your mind and would rather work with someone more professional.

thewallworks, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  3. TanyaPetrena

TanyaPetrena Peon

Best Answers:
    It is just I am worried what other people would think of me and whether I would be welcome here anymore.

I am trying so much to learn everything I have to do.

I feel so gutted that this is happening as I really was trying to do something I love doing.

TanyaPetrena, Apr 9, 2010 IP