1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review this template

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Hades, May 13, 2007.

Hey guy, can you please review this wordpress template. This is my second design. The first one was to simple, so i just tossed it. Hope you guys like this one. I think it's one of my better ones.

[​IMG]

Nick

Hades, May 13, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    The design is okay. I'm not a huge fan of the bevel and emboss effect on the text (did you use the default style? It's pretty outdated). I like how you have hearts running down the side of your theme. Try to make the gradient/fading of the hearts a bit more noticeable.

8everything, May 13, 2007 IP
  3. snapplekid13

snapplekid13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be a good "Lover's" blog :) Very nice for your second design :)

snapplekid13, May 13, 2007 IP
  4. Hades

Hades Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, though origionally it wasn't supposed to be a gradient effect. I think I clicked on the wrong color in the palet, and therefore the color changed. I don't think it'd be a good idea to have it load as a gradient, since it might take a while if it's a big blog, and if it's too big, it has to stop at one point.

The emboss is default. It's whatever cs2 had on it as the defualt. I didn't play with the settings or anything. didn't know it was outdated, though now that i think about it, making the title embossed won't work in a wordpress theme. Here is a fixed version. what do you think?

[​IMG]

Hades, May 13, 2007 IP
  5. haxanstudios

haxanstudios Member

Best Answers:
    the templates is okay. I think it might require some time to load as the links and the navigation is purely image based.

There is a link in my signature which you might find useful for photoshop templates development.

haxanstudios, May 14, 2007 IP
  6. littlebobek

littlebobek Peon

Best Answers:
    You're surely love hearts. :)

littlebobek, May 14, 2007 IP