1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pls explain whats digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sft_hrt2002, Dec 8, 2007.

hi i m reading everywhere about digg,stumbleupon and technocrati.Just explain me what are they and how do they generate traffic to blogs or websites?Pls explain in simple words as i m new to internet marketing.:confused:

sft_hrt2002, Dec 8, 2007 IP
  2. life31

life31 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its social bookmarking. Any post or story on your blog can be submitted to digg, stumble upon by any user who is a member of that social site. With this your story can be viewed by people of that group ie digg ect.

Just type digg.com in url it will take you to that site.

life31, Dec 8, 2007 IP
  3. mkmnynow

mkmnynow Active Member

Best Answers:
    they get you indexed, and get you traffic. use them. easy as that :)

mkmnynow, Dec 8, 2007 IP
  4. godchild

godchild Banned

Best Answers:
    It is social bookmarking websites. Webmasters submit their stories/articles to get traffic and backlinks. What's special about social bookmarking is that people can vote for a story, and the stories with the biggest amount of votes will be shown on the first page (frontpage).

Just check it out:
    digg.com
    npgb.org
    etc.

For stumbleUpon you need to download and install their toolbar to vote (stumble) and submit stories...

Have a great day,
    William

godchild, Dec 8, 2007 IP