1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plus500

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pricephp, Oct 23, 2009.

Is plus500 a legit business I would really like to get some answers before putting my money into it.

pricephp, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a real trading platform it's a spread betting platform so your trading against the house.

Personally I think it's a bad idea.

Seqqa, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  3. flogger1

flogger1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for a spreading platform this year, you can just try them out and see how it feels. [​IMG]

flogger1, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  4. Salina Zaman

Salina Zaman Peon

Best Answers:
    Though you are watching for a famous platform this year, you should try it and see how it goes.

Salina Zaman, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  5. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have tried plus500 sometime ago, i'd say its legit if its still around. it does not convert , reporting system is weird, hard to tell if you ever made money and generally sucks. If I remember correctly their aff site is aff...500.com or something.

vangel, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  6. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    I also used it with those free money they give at start, they are just like forex, but weird, you can do much with start money.

So you will need to invest real money in it, and thats why they give small amount at start.

I would say, go with other trader platforms and start with like $200 and then try. But it isnt easy

ferma231, Apr 14, 2013 IP