1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plz review my local seo service provider website. What is missing??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dudeseo, Feb 29, 2012.

Hello Friends,

I have started giving service like local seo, local seo services. My website is http://www.bitcrony.com/. I have been ranked for the keyword and still no sales is coming up. I hope if people at forum help me in knowing my mistake in my design or services. Thank you

dudeseo, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. imedia2011

imedia2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honest opinion is, at first glance across several pages, the grammar needs to be cleaned up a bit if you're planning on targeting English-speaking businesses. The sidebar "quote" form should probably be reworded/renamed. Your testimonials page shows people stating they credit BitCrony for 5k/month income but you stated here you aren't making sales. If the testimonials are phony then I'd recommend working with a private client (pro bono for a month) first to develop your business model and have a true proof of concept to use as your template.

imedia2011, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  3. IM.Douglas

IM.Douglas Peon

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with imedia2011 recommendations. You need to immediately change your homepage copy from "What actually SEO is all about? Search Engine Optimization is a science by which your website is ranked on the top position of seach engines. Let us know how it actually works." to something like:
    "What is SEO and how can it help your business grow? Search Engine Optimization is a science by which your website is ranked on the top position of search engines so customers can find you quickly. Let us show you how it actually works."

Also your homepage is too passive. You need a dramatic benefit story (i.e. testimony that grabs the visitor and make them want to work with you) - a big problem with many sites today is the good stuff is buried somewhere and many visitors will never take the time to find it. So make your homepage focused and draw in your readers interest by clearly stating your benefits and past success.

All the best!

IM.Douglas, Mar 26, 2012 IP