1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Possible idea for business promotion

Discussion in 'General Business' started by simon369, Oct 3, 2010.

ear Sir or Madam

My name is Simon Harker, I am 21 and from Doncaster, UK. I am currently working at an outdoor adventure center run by PGL in France that takes school groups from the UK. This job has shown me my love for children, travelling and new experiences. Because of this I have decided that in December this year I will volunteer for 4 weeks in Ghana,Western Africa. While volunteering I will be visiting many schools & orphanages and also taking part in building work in the community's I visit. Aiming not only to improve the lifes of people I meet but also to improve my own life by learning from other cultures and ways of living.

I will be doing this through a company called OriginalVolunteers which is a respected company helping people volunteer around the world. However there is no funding available for such projects but I have managed to save up enough money from my apprenticeship wage to cover accommodation, fees, flights, vaccines, visas etc throughout the year.

I'm now all ready to go and am just looking for a little extra funding which will be used solely for stationary/equipment for me to take with me to Ghana for the schools and children and secondly for building materials to help with the building projects.

Here is more information on the project i am taking part in

http://www.originalvolunteers.co.uk/images/volunteer/volunteer_in_ghana.pdf

Im hoping to raise an extra £500 before I go to go towards the cost of the equipment and materials. In return for any donations I will provide pictures of my experience including the children and the equipment showing what your money was used for. You would be free to use these images for press releases, promotional documents etc to help promote your business. I will be willing to provide written letters on my return explaining how your company helped and supported my project to accompany the pictures.

Any help either financial donations however small or even donations of stationary, craft supplies will be greatly received.

If you are interested in supporting my project or would like to know more about what i aim to do and what the money will be used for then please email me at . If not then thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a very pleasant day.

Thanks,

Simon Harker

p.s. I know this might sound a bit like a scam but I assure you that I am very genuine and can provide letters showing my project and also confirmation of flights booked and confirmation from OrigialVolunteers showing i have signed up for this project.

simon369, Oct 3, 2010 IP