1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post title

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rawandnet80, Jan 16, 2022.

Dear all,

Is there a job title name that would have the authority of dealing with management and attending meetings and meeting with other senior members during my absence, but not have the authority of my department staff members?

Basically, I am a director of a department, I would like to promote a staff member to a deputy director position or any similar name, which enable him to arrange events, meet with management during my absence...etc . However, the position will not have the authority of my department staff members. what this can be named?

Rawandnet80, Jan 16, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In politics, the role would be considered to be a "Chief of Staff" to the executive. That person is more of a coordinator and advisor to the executive with little actual authority other than as the gatekeeper for and representative of the executive. "Department Administrator" might be an option for a business.

jrbiz, Jan 16, 2022 IP
  3. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe Cheif of Staff or Director of Staff or General Staff Manager would be the most appropriate job title for your needs.

VortexAlpha, Jan 18, 2022 IP