1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting on Social Bookmarking Sites via Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by AA_Shah, Jan 28, 2012.

Most of us want to have easy ways to post links on social bookmarking sites to get traffic and to build links. So here I want to ask the easiest ways to do so. One way we all know today is to post on FB and twitter simultaneously. You just need to connect your FB page to twitter account and you can easily post on twitter via FB. You post links or anything on FB wall and it is automatically posted on your twitter account.

But my question is, can we do it with other social bookmarking sites as well? Can we post on digg, stumble upon and others via FB? So we have to post on FB only and it will be published on digg and stumble upon as well.

Must share your experience if it can be done!

We all want to save time while doing manual bookmarking for quality results.

AA_Shah, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. matty_wllson

matty_wllson Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the bookmarking website that has it sharing options for different social sites. I saw generally most websites has two or three sharing options.

matty_wllson, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  3. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i will rather post directly on bookmarking websites than connect my different accounts for the purpose of sharing websites.

chinasa, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  4. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a option to post on Twitter automatically when we post on facebook. But, i am not sure about digg, stumble upon and all. go and search the apps in the facebook.

smileverse, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  5. Johnmark702

Johnmark702 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the bookmarking website

Johnmark702, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi in social bookmarking lot's of sites sharing option you see this sites hotklix.com and savenkeep both are shring option via FB post....

SASA Techno, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  7. samys11

samys11 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello for posting on social bookmarking there's onlywire it free and easy and fast, registre on onlywire and good luck.

samys11, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  8. bulram

bulram Member

Best Answers:
    Is OnlyWire still FREE?
    TwitterFeed is a service that will read an RSS feed and automatically post each item to Twitter; you can use it to parse the outbound RSS feed for a particular tag and a particular user. When I find a link I want to tweet, I post it to delicious. Then I add the tag "tweetthis" on top of any other tags I'm using. I've set up TwitterFeed to parse the RSS feed for every bookmark I tag with "tweetthis".
    If you enter an RSS feed at twitterfeed.com will update multiple Twitter accounts, status.net sites (like identi.ca), Facebook and Hellotxt.com accounts when ever that feed is updated. Since this works from an RSS feed you can use to announce updates on your blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr and any accounts that has an RSS feed.
    You can also try ping.fm. Ping.fm is site that lets you update over 30 social network and web 2.0 sites at the same time.

bulram, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  9. wbgclient

wbgclient Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I know social marker as a tool that can submit blg post and sites on different social bookmark sites such as digg, reditt etc.
    But the process is manual and it is quite time consuming. On the other hand there is no connection with facebook and twitter!

wbgclient, Feb 12, 2012 IP