1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

press release scam company goingtopress.com review - do not use going to press - scam

Discussion in 'General Business' started by socialwebexpert, Jun 13, 2012.

hi guys

i am here to sharing my experience on the net for all of you like me who are looking for help on the net

today i have used goingtopress.com (going to press) wow what a scam - stay away from them

they asked me to pay £39 for submitting my PR on big newspaper and I sent to them and I say, please send me a report with all links where my ads is

But then they took my money and they just spam people and i received 100 of out of office or old emails or not working emails autoreply

so basically they put this site live, they used adword to attract people, and they send ur pr to those emails and they make money out of it instead of actually putting the pr on the actual site like other pr does

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, goingtopress.com DO NOT USE THEM - I WILL EMAIL GOOGLE AND TELL THEM TO BAN THEIR ACCOUNT IN ADWORD TOO

Nick Strong - Media Sales Manager -Going to Press - is the guy to stay away from.

socialwebexpert, Jun 13, 2012 IP