1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private Label Hosting Company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SoftwareTechService, May 25, 2011.

Hello,

I am working at home and I want to start small hosting company. There are a lot of reseller sites available on the internet that provide private label services.

Can anybody advice me what company I should use?

Plase advise only if you were able to make some good money (at least $500/mo.) using that private label hosting company.

Thanks,
    Dymytriy,

SoftwareTechService, May 25, 2011 IP
  2. leviathan400

leviathan400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do you wont be making $500/month to start with but it is possible to make that from hosting/reselling hosting.

First thing is to learn about the web hosting business, compare deals/hosts, look at reseller accounts (for web hosting) but the real money will be in selling larger packages such as dedis. Another way to earn might be refering customers to other companys and geting monthly or one off payments.

Good luck.

leviathan400, May 25, 2011 IP
  3. i7hosting.com

i7hosting.com Member

Best Answers:
    Do you want to start reseller hosting business?

i7hosting.com, May 25, 2011 IP
  4. SoftwareTechService

SoftwareTechService Member

Best Answers:
    Yea. I am owner of a brand name. And I want to sell hosting,etc. serverices under that name. I may consider any services that you offer, the only one issue, it should be under my name/site.

Peon, if i7hosting.com is your site and you have no problems with payments, support, etc. I will look at it.

Thanks,
    Dymytriy.

SoftwareTechService, May 26, 2011 IP