1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Private Label Rights (PLR) content - How to Use

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ejunkie, Jul 19, 2009.

Hello
    Posted my theme to this category because not have permissions for other. :( I have only 6 posts. please move my post to correct category if inserted in incorrect. Thanks.

You’re really thinking about buying PLR content (articles, ebooks, autoresponder emails)?
    The question is how do you use Private Label Rights content to benefit you?

Using plr means selling someone else products, e-books, money maker system, etc. A product can come complete with images, over 50 articles, leads generation forms, emails for auto responders.

Here are a few ways to use PLR articles/content:

*Buy 15 articles on furniture design, rewrite its contents, and re-distribute them for sale without breaking copyright laws.

*Add twists to PLR articles and e-books to meet your individual style and pass it off as your own groundbreaking product.

*Combine Private Label Rights articles into reports

*Use your PLR content0 as part of an email automatically responder series to lure more visitors, subscribers, buyers to your pages.

*Submit the PLR articles to articles directories, web bookmarks for maximum exposure and backlinks to your site or blog, and you’re now the author of it.

* PLR articles allow you to pay less money for contents

Be sure to check out my PLR contents for sale, visit Bargain blog section for great deals!

My blog: www.buyplrarticles.us

Sorry, but I can't insert active links because have only six posts.

If you have any questions please post.

have a Great day! :)

ejunkie, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  2. Rodder7

Rodder7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's not that bad posting here, because if you want to add content on a regular basis to your site, a cms is the way to go, but it's not good to post in the wrong categories because it can get you infractions that can lead to a ban.

personal word of advice: the market is flooded with that stuff. plr(unless you reword them), will hurt you on google because it's duplicated content. ebooks, well, most are crap. you have to write your own(with good info) and sell it on some place like here to make any money. unfortunately, you can't see the time-date a ebook was created, and the information has been out for years, or it has information that would not exclude getting you banned by google. if are re-writing the plr articles, then that ok though, otherwise, i think it's a bad investment.

do affiliate marketing or something.

Rodder7, Jul 19, 2009 IP