1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem solved: eMail Them : Pick up the phone and call!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by enlightened.one, Feb 18, 2011.

I am a member of quite a few forums and I have seen my fair share of people with problems with the companies that they are working with.
    eBay is limited, funds are frozen, advertisers reject applications. The list goes on and on and on and on and on and.... well, you get the idea.
    Here's a solution that will solve all of your problems: eMail them at least: CALL THEM at best!
    A little communication will solve whatever problem you or they have.

-If they require some sort of info additional from you, provide it.
    -If you are new to IM and you've been rejected by a network/advertiser, call and explain exactly how you are going to make them money.
    -If your funds are being held by a network or payment processor, find out why and remedy the problem - It's much simpler than you think.
    -If additional ID, Biz info is required, make some scans and send them in - Not hard.

Take the initiative. The companies that you work with LOVE it when you do and there is no problem on this planet that a little communication will not solve. An email is at least - something and I found that a call is worth a million emails.

The first time I did this, it was a Commission Junction advertiser who rejected my app because I was a total newb. I got on the advertiser's chat; told them who I was and where I was from (CJ) and that I was not approved access to their affiliate program. I explained that while I was new to CJ, I was not new to IM and I wanted to make both of us some cash. Then I explained just how I was going to do it. 10 minutes later I had my affiliate links.

My last call was with eBay who had a limit on my new eBay account (10 items/month). Well who the heck can make money while only listing 10 items? Not me, so I called them and spent 30 minutes on the phone explaining EXACTLY what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it. I was honest and very persistent. After the call, my item limit was changed to 200 items/month.

Also: Paypal had dropped me from their money market. They sent an email asking for my ID and EIN (employer identification number). I provided both of these and THEN called to make sure everything was in order and guess what: no more limitations on anything Paypal related!

Just pick up the phone the next time you have a problem. If you believe what I say to be true, you will not be surprised at all at the results.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    enlightened.one, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  2. enlightened.one

enlightened.one Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update. I made some money on eBay but ran into the $500 limit. I called and they raised my limit to $5000.00
    & My account is like 1 week old - seriously.
    What a difference a call can make!

enlightened.one, Feb 22, 2011 IP