1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem while Importing a database to phpmyadmin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by raptormarketing, Feb 11, 2010.

I have been facing a problem while importing database ( for a wordpress blog ).Whenever I try to replace and import new database in phpmyadmin,I get this error msg

" #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"1"' at line 1"

[​IMG]

In order to solve this problem i search on Google,visited several sites and forums but unable able to find out exact solution.

raptormarketing, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. titoni

titoni Active Member

Best Answers:
    It means there has a SQL syntax in your database script. please post your database script.

titoni, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  3. dotcomdude

dotcomdude Active Member

Best Answers:
    These kind of errors can be tricky to pin down. I've known them be due to the use of a ' instead of a ".

The pointer 'near '"1"' at line 1' is the place to start.

You really would need to post that line of code for anyone to be able to help you further. Just make sure there's nothing too sensitive in the line that you post...

dotcomdude, Feb 17, 2010 IP