1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Custom brushes in Photoshop CS3

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Jasna88, Apr 14, 2009.

Hi, im new here.

Since 3 weeks ago i really got into graphic design, finally something let me show my creativity. Im begginer but i would like if someone of u contact me so i can make logo for u. For free, ofcourse.

Now, with my problem. I was quite busy so last i used photoshop was couple days ago. That day i installed bout 10 new packs of bbrushes i found online, so that is maybe what is making problems.

When i open brushes, i cant see custom brushes, the one i need the most! I need plane and some other shape from there, but i can see it. I cant even load but if i open CS3 folder in computer, there are everything. Or when i open Preset Menager, and i even save that set like custom one but when i load it, nothing happens!

Some please help me, im really annoyed....should i maybe uninstall and install it again? I really need new brushes that are online so please dont tell me that i cant download them anymore...

Jasna88

Jasna88, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  2. Phre0nBurn

Phre0nBurn Peon

Best Answers:
    In the Brushes Pallette, click on the little double arrow on the right hand side (it looks kinda like >>) and a new menu will show.

Click on the "Load Brushes" link and find the brushes you want.

Hope that helps

Phre0nBurn, Apr 16, 2009 IP