1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problems with ABK social/dating softare

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011.

Hi everyone.
    I recently started thinking about opening up a dating site. As you know there are many dating script providers in the Internet. After carefully looking through hundreds of reviews I leaned towards Able Dating as it seemed a credible company and they seemed to have a lot of features. You cannot imagine my frustration when I started working with the script. The features they have don't work the way they should. When I contacted support they were rude and behaved unprofessionally. I explained them exactly what was the problem and even attached the screenshots but they always said they didn't get it. I started asking myself 'Do these guys even speak English'? Only later I found our that this company is based in Russia in a half-rural town from they they operate. The interesting thing is – they position themselves as a truly American company! But this is not True! Even when I found several bugs in the script and asked them to fix them, they wanted to charge me for that!!! Can you imagine that? They take money for the mistakes they make! It was a hard decision but I finally decided to switch to DatingPro. ABK didn't even give me the back up of my data and when they learned that I was going to leave them, they simply stopped answering my emails! I had to start with DatingPro from the scratch and loved the script. They helped me in every way and did this very professionally. When setting their script to meet my needs, I had to contact their support several times a day and they always took my requests seriously. My advise to all who are going to open up a dating site, don't trust ABK soft! As they say, don't judge a book by its cover, they have a nice cover, but the inside is terrible! You'll make the biggest mistake if you deal with them and you'll finally waste your time and ruin your business. I just want you to think twice before dealing with abledating. They are scammers from Russia, all they want is your money and once you pay for their script, they lose all interest in you.
    This company are a bunch of scammers from Russia. They have low-level, half-educated programmers (most of which are students students wanting to make a fast buck). I owned their script and I simply threw it away because it was totally useless. The script is faulty and causes a lot of errors.

Madzuru, Jan 11, 2011 IP