1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Products images resolution help !

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by SEO Expert!, May 5, 2011.

Hello Graphic designer experts.
    Can some body tell me that how can i make the highest resolution for images zoom, suppose i have a image size of 250 x 250, how can i make highest resolution in Photoshop or another software, size of the image shouldn't be change just resolution should be highest. image of 250 x 250 shouldn't get the damage pixels/resolution to goes at least 1000 pixels zoom.

Thanks in advance

SEO Expert!, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. smashylee

smashylee Peon

Best Answers:
    If the image is already low res you can't just change it into a high res image. You can go into PhotoShop and change the DPI but it won't really do anything. Im not sure if that's what you meant, your question is kind of hard to understand.

smashylee, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. ayekaye01

ayekaye01 Peon

Best Answers:
    if its low resolution, you cannot change it to a high resolution, you can stretch it but it will only make the image pixelated. try searching for a software or try using illustration

ayekaye01, May 5, 2011 IP
  4. ken.sweet

ken.sweet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep 300 resolution and then choose size of your image. This would be a better option.

ken.sweet, May 8, 2011 IP