1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Profit from invest...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ermolaos, Mar 24, 2014.

Hello,

Any idea how to make profit from XXX$ invest ?

I am newbie and i am trying to find out ways to make profit...

Thanks for your time...:)

Ermolaos, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, it is super easy actually - make sure your revenue is higher than your costs, that is how you make a profit :D

On a serious not tho, you gave absolutely no information about your area of business, your desired clients, your stage of development, nothing really that can help anyone give you even a half-adequate advice ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  3. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    oh...thanks for your repsonse.... i have a celebrity news website.... and try to find ways to invest but take them back to be able to continue to invest....etc...

That is my question...

4. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Ok, good start, you have a celebrity news website....now...what is the product that you try to push through your website. In other words, which is the thing that you plan on selling/making money from?

Rado_ch, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  5. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    i have articles with unique content...my point is to earn money from ads...primary google adsense....

6. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    Alright. And have you already made a website (you can share the name if you have)? Do you have a good visitor base - how many people visit your website daily/monthly? Do you already have presence in the social networks, blogs, or how do you normally let people know about your website?

In the meantime you can check this useful guide with explanation and tips about AdSense:
    http://www.2createawebsite.com/money/google-adsense.html

;)

Rado_ch, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  7. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    Great article... So far i have too low traffic....trying via seo to build XXXX traffic per day...it`s hard as i understand so far....

i try and pay some people to bring me traffic...so far i realize that is waste time of money this way of traffic...

then try via ppc to bring people and hope to get back money from ads...but nothing...

so...i am wondering did i missed anythiing ?

8. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    For starters, I really don't like PPC, but this is just a personal preference and some niches might find it a good value for their money.
    Paid traffic - forget about it, it can only bring you trouble in the long-term.

Think logically, as a website visitor. You have a celebrity website. Its content will mostly appeal to young people in a certain age group. So where are those young people hanging out? Have you tried FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the likes? Each of those platforms gives you a unique and different opportunity to engage with people. Find similar groups and discussions, be active there, meet new people that can turn into your visitors in the future. Again, do not aim for quick traffic increase and falling into the trap of buying FB likes or Twitter followers. Making yourself heard should be a slow and steady process but at the end - its the right way to go. Following the same logic you can find many relevant forums, blogs, other news sites in that niche and use them as a marketing platform.

Of course, all marketing efforts should be put AFTER you are sure that you have an appealing website full of great content. A picture of Kim Kardashian with a 2 line article about how her fat booty lost a few pounds just won't do it :) If you have something interesting to read people will slowly come, share with friends etc. etc. and you will be one happy camper ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm....useful advices...already i make fb...pin...twitt...

i would like your opinion... this is my site: www.celebritiesmagazine.com

10. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    To tell you the truth I really like what you've done for now. Website looks cool (navigation reminds me a little about Spotify), you have a solid ground. I would rearrange your menus a little, the Terms and Privacy Policy are generally put in the footer as they are not the main focus of your website. On your top menu you can add some sections like Exclusive (or Top) News, Videos, Photos etc. You can also work a little on your About Us page, make it more shiny, compelling, put a picture or two with some catchy and maybe fun description about yourself (or your team). You can also start looking for partnership opportunities, so you can list other reputable sources on your website and gain credibility for your visitors. Generally you are on the right path, just continue that way and the results will naturally come ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  11. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advices and for your time... Most difficult so far for me is to find partnerships as no one so far answer me to my email :(...

So...result is to continue to work as i do so far and wait for results and probably revenues ?....

Ermolaos, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  12. Rado_ch

Best Answers:
    As I told you, work the social networks, meet new people, seek relevant places where you can form those partnerships. If you go for the big fish, you will get attention from no one (if you don't have a huge advertising budget). Getting no responses for starters is completely normal, this is why you try and try and try. Its the same as job seeking - you have to send many CV's in order to get a single response. So just do what you're doing, be patient and work your strong points ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  13. Ermolaos

Ermolaos Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you time....i will follow your advices...:)

Ermolaos, Mar 25, 2014 IP