1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Profitable Forex Signals

Discussion in 'General Business' started by liveforextrading, Mar 18, 2013.

Hedge Fund Trader Trading $30mil Joins!
    We have secured access to one of the most profitably consistent traders I have ever seen. His signals are now available to follow on LiveForexTrading.info!
    I have a lot to cover in this email, so if you want to find more about our new signal FX Amplifiedclick here. If you had invested $100k with him in 2010 and compounded your returns you would have $2mil today!
    Now, let's get onto the performance of our other traders over the past month.
    February Performance Report
    Pipinvestment 24.1%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (following on copier) $499
    A great return, but it wasn't without risks as the master dived into DD of up to 40% at one stage. As the manual discretionary trading kicked in on the latter trades I will say the trades were managed very well.
    Pipsopolis 13.43%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (following on copier) $780
    Pipsopolis has been knocking it out of the park recently. He barely lost a trade in February and is starting to get quite a following as his subscribers make money. I personally admire his discipline with the market, and especially during the past month.
    Pings EA 12.04%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (following on copier) $215
    I'm surprised this EA hasn't been more popular. The master account is now at 70% growth, and my follower account has grown by 20%. All within a reasonable level of drawdown. I'm very happy with the performance to date.
    Haru EA + 9.06%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (master account) $1961
    Haru EA is within a hair of tripling my account now. What can I say, this EA rocks!
    FX Amplified +5.68%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (master account following on 3x risk) $1414
    The newest member of our team! The performance goal for this signal is around 5-8% so you're unlikely to see it at the top of the leader board, however the thing that is amazing about this trader is the consistency and ability to manage risk. I personally have $8k following him on triple risk, that's how much faith I have!
    Mr Rigasoy - 20.68%
    Nick’s Overall Profit (following on copier) -$1,010 (my account is set to 3x risk)
    Well... talk about going from hero to zero. In my last update I was up $1,700 and now I'm $1k in the hole. I'm going to persist for reasons that are too detailed to explain here. I do expect him to recover, and fairly soon.
    Our goal is to make money on the forex market, and this goal is finally coming to fruition with the recent additions to our trading team.
    Thank you to all the people who have been expressing support and showing appreciation over the past few months. It's rewarding to hear about so many of you finally making money out of this game!
    Keep an eye out for our latest Trial Trader The Gold Master. He's a fund trader that makes his living trading gold exclusively. I'm going to be setting up an account to follow him in the coming days. I expect he's going to be a great compliment to our trading team! Forex signal, Forex Trading Signals
    See you in the trading room.
    Regards,
    Nick

LiveForexTrading.info

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
    liveforextrading, Mar 18, 2013 IP