1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting online business on blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jea, Apr 16, 2016.

I would like to promote my virtual assistant business on my travel blog, so is it a good idea, or it is better to have another blog just for that? Thanks

Jea, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  2. IQdesigns

IQdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I cant see the connection between the 2...
    But what you can do, is write a post on " how to travel while staying in business" and talk about how people travel using a virtual assistance or something

IQdesigns, Apr 16, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Jea

Jea Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, you are right, and you gave me a great suggestion, but I think I will create a separate website for that.

Jea, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  4. robin1108

robin1108 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is a great Idea. If your blog popular then you will get lots of order also.

robin1108, May 8, 2016 IP
  5. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, it is better to have separate websites and blogs for this!
    But you can post some ralated articles on both, and that is how you can reach more people!

TomRider, May 24, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think, you can use 2 blogs together! If you have a good traffic and your audience, you’ll have a lot of possibilitys on your travelling blog too! Also, it will be more easy to share with a lot of informations their, and you will make your blog more interesting for your readers!

JudySlean, May 24, 2016 IP
  7. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a different idea. May you have an about me section in your travel blog page or site. Put and focus that you are an expert virtual assistant in your professional life. In about me page write or focus it. In the section after article write catchy lines that show you are expert virtual assistant.

Different kind of people will visit your site and could know you are an expert virtual assistant. Then when needed they will have a chance to contact with you.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP