1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promotion by social sites.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by feasty, Mar 30, 2007.

Hi guys!

I’ve got a question, and I’ll be glad if you tell me your opinion about it.
    I’m working in software developing company.

Our company started creation of new software.

This product is for the people who need to publish their news and bookmarks on different social sites. It is aimed to be used in marketing and promotion and to make news posting quicker/fast.

General idea is to create simple in use software that could send posts to ANY social site user want. That’s will be main difference between other software of this kind.

Unfortunately, I’m not a social publisher, and it is hard for me to define requirements.

And here is my question: What kind of benefits they expect from this product?

I want to receive feedback and suggestions from people who are interested in this product to make it useful. I’ll be glad to know your opinion, which you can post in this topic or through support page on http://social-expert.net. Your feedback really help us to keep up the concept of software “made for users by users”.
    Thank you for your attention.

feasty, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  2. radoslaw

radoslaw Peon

Best Answers:
    How will you let people post to ANY social site user want? There are hundreds of social bookmarking sites. New ones appear everyday. There are some social bookmarking sites that have captcha so it would be difficult for the software to bypass all of them. Will the software have a list of ALL available social bookmaring sites?

radoslaw, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  3. feasty

feasty Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, actually, user should register himself on social sites he want to. And then he should put registration information (login, password) into the program. This program decided to be like account manager.

feasty, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  4. apnagopal

apnagopal Peon

Best Answers:
    yes we can do promorion with social site and i am getting many clicks at orkut

apnagopal, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  5. darkcrunk

darkcrunk Banned

Best Answers:
    There are a few tools like MySpaceFreind blaster - they let u add freinds, invite to events, send mass message and many things very easily.

You should learn from them and use that methodology for all the Social networking sites.

The only problem is - you have to keep your software very updated, because these sites are always changing on how things work underneath.

:)

darkcrunk, Apr 13, 2007 IP