1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promtoe Your Business Via Business Cards

Discussion in 'General Business' started by natashajane, Nov 16, 2012.

I always feel awkward when someone ask a businessmen can you please give me your contact and they give their cell numbers. My question is that why you don't have business card? are you a businessman? you should have an attractive and eye-catching business card to represent your business and to show your business worth to others. Therefore i will say you people who are dealing any business they should get business cards as soon as possible.

natashajane, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  2. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you do business in person at all it is a no-brainer to have a business card. They are cheap to get, so just do it. Hand them out whenever you get a chance. Many businesses allow you to put them at their register, or have a board on the wall to stick them.

SD12, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  3. dhamaniasad

dhamaniasad Member

Best Answers:
    I have a business, I am 15, and I have a business card!! :D

dhamaniasad, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Business is one of the most popular term in which many people are interested and also there are many businesses that can be easily done in the market.Business promotion should be done in a proper way which will be very helpful to us.

gregortarquin, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  6. qualityprinters

qualityprinters Peon

Best Answers:
    Having business cards is the best way to keep your and your company's name in the minds of the people who you work with.By having a professional and well made business card, you'll help to give your company a brand and make yourself stand out from among the competition that you might face as well

qualityprinters, Jan 4, 2013 IP