1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proof of Income

Discussion in 'General Business' started by williamjennings, Mar 14, 2023.

I get paid in cash, but I need to provide a Proof of Income document to apply for a mortgage. What can I do to get proof of income?

williamjennings, Mar 14, 2023 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cash leaves no paper trail, so see if you can have whoever pays you give you money in the form of a check. If they have a business checking or savings account they should have no problem cutting you a check whenever it's time for you to get paid.

Randall Magwood, Mar 15, 2023 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Your post shows you to have posted from Singapore so banking/financial rules and regulations could very significantly between the various members of Digitalpoint and you. (There are members of DigitalPoint from all over the word.

I would think wherever you wish to live you should set up a bank or savings and loan type account as soon as possible to start trying to build up a good credit rating. Here in the states at least, the higher your credit rating the easier it is to get a loan and the better interest rate you can get.

Before setting up an account with any bank or credit union, I would want to do some research of my own and find out the banks/savings and loan business with the highest credit ratings where you are or wish to buy. There are really not that many A+ rated financial businesses close to me.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Smyrl, Mar 16, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.