1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Proxy Ads

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sambling, Jan 8, 2012.

So, I have just started a proxy a couple of days ago- www.unblock4.me. It receives reasonable traffic, which will hopefully get better once my email blast is completed.

What is better for a proxy CPC or CPM? I currently only have pop-under ads but I'd rather have banner ads on the front page and in the proxified bit instead.

So which is better and what are some ad networks I should try that allow proxies? (Bearing in mind I am banned from adsense).

Thanks a lot :D

sambling, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  2. cybertr0ne

cybertr0ne Peon

Best Answers:
    I run a proxy netwrok for a while.
    My conclusions are that the banner ads in proxified pages are not worthy. They hardly can make any cash. At least for me.
    The only benefit form the proxified pages comes form adversal popunder ads. And it's not much either.

I've tried many ad networks (hard to find network that allow proxies) and the earnings are terrible.
    Finaly I set flash banners (hit 5 cans, shoot 5 ipads and such) and redirect them whenever I want.

cybertr0ne, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally think that proxy sites are a waste of time, it'll only become harder and harder to make money with them because of the low quality traffic that they produce. I'd spend and invest your your time into doing something which would yield better results.

Seqqa, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I think you're right ;) I've given up on them for now :)

sambling, Feb 22, 2012 IP