1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PRweb.com experience and alternatives

Discussion in 'General Business' started by techcz, Sep 20, 2011.

Hi,

I am new here but I do run few sites around and I would like to share my experience with you. Hope some people will benefit from it.

After researching about PR marketing I decided to give a try to PRweb.com services. Since I am new to PR marketing I was about to purchase

- Premium Release
    - Release Writing service
    - Search Engine Optimization

and see the result for my site.

First I asked PRweb via email if the Release Writing service does include Search Engine Optimization and they told me it does. Also I seen on website that I can get 25% discount for my first press release.

This morning I wanted to order the services so I tried to place order but there was no 25% discount. I called support line and asked if Release Writing service does include SE Optimization and they told me it does NOT.

At this point I start feeling something is wrong. I used their support chat and talked with agent Sarah. She told me that my account should have 25% discount. I said it's not displayed and then she said that discount already expired.

I asked if Release Writing service does include SEO and she replied that Release Writing is NOT available anymore!

3 different people in PRweb company give totally contradictory information. It's outrageous. I already lost my confidence is PRweb trustability after this experience.

What are best alternatives to PRweb.com ? Thank you for all suggestions.

techcz, Sep 20, 2011 IP