1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

psychic pops troubles?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webuiler, Apr 26, 2010.

Hi:

I am new here so I hope I am posting in the right place.

I bought the psychic pops with the hope of it getting the email and/or name of the person leaving the site.

However I have watched the you tube video many times and still cannot seem to get the psychic pop to "pop" into my web page.

The FARV.info help page doesn't seem to be an active site as the last posts are dated 2007. And I keep getting stuck in a knowledge base loop that doesn't offer answers.

The problem I am having is:

1) Line 1 Popup URL, is this a bookmark off my computer or a website that I load the pop-up on to?

2) Line 2 This is the site I want to pop-up to show up on if the individual tries to leave, right?

3) This is a book mark off of my computer in htm or html format?

The preview pane shows my pop-up off to the center but the background is all gray that the pop-up is overlaying, (like there is no web site?).

How is this pop-up to work I don't see how it works.

Thanks

webuiler, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. madesukma

madesukma Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome to digital point .. I am also new people here, sorry I can not answer your problem, we hope there'll be someone who understands about your problem and give input as well for me.

madesukma, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. webuiler

webuiler Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anybody assist me on this issue?

webuiler, May 6, 2010 IP