1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PTC Business Model

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Andershizzle, May 11, 2010.

I have plenty of advertisers on my PTC. This is no issue. Currently 128 different ads enabled but they have 'max daily visits' and whatnot so the average US/UK/Canada/Australia users can browse about 20~ sites right now ranging from 0.005-0.03 whereas international users may not have as many ads to browse.

Either way we only have about 1000 active users (6000 signups).... Since January.

Whereas these new sites (urobux?) pop up and have 10,000 active users after 3 days.

We have no 'pay for referrals' or 'upgrades', just plenty of sites to click.

Either way, I'm interested in 3 things:

1. How do you get a PTC site that active? For instance, Gagabux, started one month after us (February), and they have 230,000 signups. We have 6,000 Signups. That's a huge difference. I need some serious coaching on marketing, seriously... Did they do some serious XRumer blasting or something?

2. How else do you monetize a PTC site ? What is Neobux's business model? Selling referrals and allowing people to upgrade accounts? How exactly do you sell referrals? How does this work? Someone explain it to me, hehe. I run a 'different' kind of site than a PTC site. It's just straight forward, paid to click. No strings attached, and no schemes involved. Although you can refer users and earn 10% of whatever they earn as well as earn 10% of whatever an advertiser spends.

3. Are there any affiliate websites that I should show? I noticed Neobux's sites are pretty much just affiliate links to some random products such as forex trading and what not. I figure I could just copy which products they're advertising and try it out? Will this even profit?

Somebody help me out here, hehe. We're actually opening a GPT site for surveys and incentivized CPA alongside the PTC to see where that'll go.

Andershizzle, May 11, 2010 IP
  2. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    1.The only way to get thousands for sign up is spending a lot on advertising.

2. The model that most bux sites uses is unsusteinable, 99.9% of bux sites are scam.

3. Neobux uses self sponsored ads. These ads are from clickbank and others are forex affiliates. I know that is very difficult to sell clickbank products and forex at PTC sites. Probably you'll ned 10k or more clicks to sell one clickbank product.

Cleberl1, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't Heard about This business Model

Rev Jain, Aug 16, 2010 IP