1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PTC Profitable?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Robin Banks, Oct 31, 2010.

Hi everyone, I was looking into starting a PTC site, yeah I know there is plenty of them around. I was wondering if it's actually worth the time though? I have no problem getting traffic to get members to signup, everyone wants to make money so members isn't an issue but say I had a member base of 5,000 members not all active but a majority. Is it a business where I could actually profit from it? Or at the end of the day is it just not worth the time and effort? I know a majority of PTC companies out there are complete scams. I'm not looking to start a scam site but a legit business therefore before going anywhere I figured I'd ask one of the most valuable resources available on the web! There is probably a few of these threads around already and I did do a search but they always lead to off topic of people trying to sell their PTC sites, I would just like a direct answer if it is profitable and if so what are some examples of profits people have been making.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a partner in this kind of business feel free to PM me I would be more then interested in starting something up. As long as it's worth the time and effort.

Thanks, Robin

Robin Banks, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  2. Woodcs82

Woodcs82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Robin,

What is an example of a paid to click site that you know of? Are you talking about sites that actually pay you to click or traffic exchanges who give you credits to click. I only know of Traffic exchanges. Please do share any ptc sites that you know are decent.

I personally don't know anyone who has done well with PTC in particular.

-C

Woodcs82, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  3. pumama

pumama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Robin,glad to know you also want to make a ptc site like me :D
    I am finding a partner to make ptc site.
    If you like,pls email me :

pumama, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  4. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stop spamming.

Op if you are not creating scam site bux.to then please proceed. YOu will surely have a profit because you dont have to pay surfers until they click ads and clicking ads will always ensure profit.

laxman363, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  5. andrew simon

andrew simon Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friends

Ptc have many benifits , it provides way to earn more money on internet. I knows about only link exchanges. Please do share any ptc sites that you know are impressive.

take care

andrew simon, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  6. collector_zg

collector_zg Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the time it doesn't as those are self sponsored ads.

In the beginning you wont earn any money, actually you will have to pay from your pocket. But if you build a big member base (5000 is not big btw) you could earn a nice amount every month.

collector_zg, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  7. funkywizard

funkywizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    PTC, is usually only profitable when it includes a ponzi element to it, which is illegal. The amount you can expect to make from advertisers is much lower than what people are needing to be paid in order to be willing to click things.

funkywizard, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  8. mandila

mandila Peon

Best Answers:
    no , it's just a shit to scam ppl :)

mandila, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  9. mrperseus

mrperseus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you really want to do it you need the people to trust you, and not make any illegal sh*t

mrperseus, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  10. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its dying business.

Not many advertiser want to advertise in this kind of site.

You should post partnership at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119

mentos, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  11. designplus

designplus Peon

Best Answers:
    hello, here is the best PTC (paid to click) website ONbux in only 6 months this website smashed all records, its rankin 911 of the 1000 most visited webites worldwide. and alreday more than $500.000 paid to members. iam in, and i make good profit.

designplus, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  12. designplus

designplus Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

here is the best PTC (paid to click) website ONbux in only 6 months this website smashed all records, its rankin 911 of the 1000 most visited webites worldwide. and alreday more than $500.000 paid to members. iam in, and i make good profit.

designplus, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  13. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing that.

Andrew, check out neobux, its one of the most reliable, instantly paying & long standing PTC yet. So far I made +$715 with it.
    Stick to it for the long term and you will get your rewards.

From most of the direct referrals I get, I have seen only 5% are regular & disciplined. I too kept jumping from one shiny object to another in hunt for the next big thing.
    Like it is said "One cannot learn to run unless one learns to walk first"

About eight months when I started off with neobux, I am glad to be with it. Remember with a PTC it takes just 5-10 minutes of your time daily.

But you must be assured that you will get paid on time every time. At the same time it is a waste of time to join too many PTC's since it takes away too much of your valuable energy & time. Do your research there are many other ways to make good money online.

MiniTrader, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  14. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I thin YES if you plan to pay your members on time and if you plan to keep your PTC alive for at least five years! Owners of DonkeyMails and NeoBux made a lot of money this way...

miksy123, Dec 10, 2010 IP