1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ptc website. want knowledge?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FarhanBalouch, Jan 12, 2012.

hello dp,
    how much the owner of ptc site earn in one month (average earning).?
    how i get first time ads for my ptc.....?
    how much money i need in initallly?

FarhanBalouch, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello ekornerz.

There is no exact answer for that. If the site is established an owner has many advertisers on site. Earning varies accordingly. On a new site, There won't be any real profits for first some weeks or until your site gets many active members. Earning of owner depends on many things. Pricing have a great influence on profits. Means how do you price advertising and memberships on your site? How much members earn per day? What proportion of members earning is paid by advertisers and how much is self sponsored? What are the advertising prices on your site and how effectively you deliver etc etc.

As there won't be any real advertisers in start, You will have to put ads and pay for them from your own pocket. The earnings you will make from those self sponsored ads will be used to pay members. Simple!

Again, This depends on your plans. How you want your site to be? Do you want a bux or aurora? Also depends on how you want your site to grow. If you want huge number of members in short time, Then you will have to advertise heavily in start and your advertising budget needs to be high. If you want a moderate growing site, Then the case is different.

So, In short, All depends on what you want. Then it comes to investment, Then choice of script, Then ads settings.

rehan4pk, Jan 13, 2012 IP