1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ptc website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by codylg95, Oct 22, 2013.

Hello everybody my name is cody galloway.

I am new here on this site, located in USA :). and I have some information.

I recently started my own PTC website ( bang4bucks.net ) Paid domain, script, hosting etc.. all mine. The website is just a few days old and realize I have to pay, before i get paid, and that's what I plan to do as I have a full time job. So what I am saying is head on over, let's get to know each other, here in there. I am open to ANY questions, comments, advice, or bugs.. just let me know. I plan to make a guarantee that NO person will go unpaid whatsoever. And I personally will make sure that happens out of my own pocket if I have to, takes money to make money. So just let me know, head on over register etc.. and tell me what you think, thanks.

-Cody Galloway

codylg95, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  2. supervlieg

supervlieg Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to be careful just registering and putting effort into just any PTC site. So many jumping up lately!! Hope yours will be legit and honest. Good Luck ;)

supervlieg, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. codylg95

codylg95 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it will be honest. and thanks for the support.

codylg95, Oct 22, 2013 IP