1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pure Reviews Required for Fyves dot com

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alisyed, Jan 12, 2015.

Hello Folks and Entreprenuers.

I need require some pure reviews of Fyves dot com. Personally my close friend order few shirts from fyves but the quality was extremely poor specially the printing and he received the shirt after almost one year in middle east.

I am a re seller and i want to use fyves as a vendor. Can i trust on them as a business solution with them? In that regards i am looking some pure, strong and serious response about fyves. If you have images of the products that you received from them more then welcome with explanation.

Thanks PALS.

Syed Ali.

alisyed, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  2. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've used them, and they were acceptable, but since they were outside the US, it took a long time to get my shirts. With shipping, there wasn't much savings by going with them.

I would suggest that you checkout tshirtgang.com if you are in the US or Canada. I had a better experience with them.

terrymason, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  3. darrjo

darrjo Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay well clear of Fyves.com. They are thieves and a completly fraudulant company. Do not be fooled by their proffesional looking website. You will not recieve your orders and they will not respond to any attempts to contact them.

darrjo, Jun 29, 2015 IP