1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Q for Gurus >> How to have consistent income online?... so that you can leave 10-5 :)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by raj61184, Dec 3, 2010.

Hi I am a software engineer and I have a job but I have a very keen interest in doing something online. Now whenever you say " online income " it is very inconsistent

Like:

1> Earning through adsense --- tough job also can be banned by google without reason.
    2>click bank ---> almost gone I feel.
    3>selling your ebook ---> good but nothing great and consistent.
    4>selling domains, links etc ---> again nothing great everyone is doing it and not consistent income.

I would like to ask the Gurus out here what is the right direction in which anyone should start to work to get good and consistent online income not dependent on any external factor but your hard/smart work.

raj61184, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  2. jazzcho

jazzcho Peon

Best Answers:
    1) works if you do it right. Create a 100 good autoblogs, 6 months later you get $400/month minimum. Spread over multiple accounts to avoid losing your work if banned.
    2) Invest time to learn very good seo. Find profitable niche. Create mini-site. Rank it high. Sell it. Profit.

jazzcho, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  3. TheEntrepreneurDiva

TheEntrepreneurDiva Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the thing about making money online is that no method is naturally consistent. You have to create a process to make it consistent. For example I make about $1250 per day with small reports, but it took me a year to perfected my technique to where I am consistently making money every single day no less than $1000. The key to my success is creating 5-10 income streams from a single report and creatively going beyond the norm with my selling tactics.

TheEntrepreneurDiva, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  4. redthehat

redthehat Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll just pitch in about the whole Clickbank thing here. I dont particularly agree that CB is almost dead, I think that it has its purpose, people just need to start being a little more creative about it.

Here's a tip. Promote a product, if people actually buy it a handful of times, then boom! You have yourself a viable market! Now, as a software engineer yourself, this is something that you could take advantage of in a big way, and believe me, there are a ton of huge opportunities out there when it comes to software.

redthehat, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  5. EXVignola

EXVignola Peon

Best Answers:
    Consistent money means consistent effort. Things like adsense, clickbank, etc are STILL around because people make a lot of money off of it. Clickbank is a good starting point. Learn how to advertise and promote. Once you sell someone else's product then create your own.

In what niche? Well the one you were just promoting in! create your own guide on the topic. Add YOUR ideas to it and make it fresh. Then sell it using the techniques you've learned. Once you have done that then you build your list of buyers and people wanting more information.Survey them, create, sell. Then contact other vendors. Work out some JV deals, create, promote, sell.

Sounds consistent to me, create, promote, sell.

Now just run with it

EXVignola, Dec 7, 2010 IP