1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quel bordel!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spoiltdiva, Oct 29, 2022.

I just returned from spending 3 months in France. I had to put out some fires, and tie up some loose ends. I won't bore you with the details, as it is all so mundane.
    But things have gotten worse over there. In France if you want to get anything done you have to deal with an army of petty bureaucrats. It is a red tape hell and the French love nothing more than forms, documents, and credentials to the point of fanaticism.

Trying to get things done is akin to watching a snail race while wanting to step on the snails. I am jet lagged and tired, but glad to be back on this side of the pond.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 29, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Welcome home. I listen to our local opposition politicians whine about the country and how it's all because of the current government but those problems are repeated over and over in Europe and North America. The trick is to be in a country that is more adept at finding its way through this economic cycle. Looks like France isn't one such country!

sarahk, Oct 29, 2022 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but the baguettes!!! Welcome back.

jrbiz, Oct 30, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ah oui, les baguettes et les patisseries. The diet began yesterday when I landed at the airport. :)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 30, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    France is one thing, New Zealand is another. Your skinny Prime Minister is once again making news across the world. I understand that you now have more women (60) in parliament than men (59). How did she manage that? That is quite an accomplishment, well done!

Spoiltdiva, Oct 30, 2022 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We have stroppy women everywhere.

sarahk, Oct 30, 2022 IP