1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Query about SMM

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bobwarner01, Oct 27, 2011.

We have heard alot about SMM Social media marketing.Can any one refer any pdf, book or some thing about SMM topic. I want to study about it how we can increase our traffic ,divert traffic through SMM .Please suggest me some more info. All replies will be appreciated.If you guys got any stuff related to this please share.

bobwarner01, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  2. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the easy way to get information about SMM is Google .

OSSEO, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  3. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing (SMM) is usually centered on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.

The growth of social media like FB, Twitter, Linked In has had a great and major impact on businesses across the globe. More and more companies are using social media as a tool to effectively reach out to their customers and address their issues. The end result is saving of time and money and faster turn around time.

Here's a link to an article about Social Media Mktg and What to Include in your SMM strategy?

http://blog.socialmaximizer.com/what-to-include-in-your-social-media-marketing-strategy/

sameer_max, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  4. philipmorrisdirect

philipmorrisdirect Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi sameer i am agree with your answer about SMM

philipmorrisdirect, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  5. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    you can try online website like seomoz, seo process,..

Icecube_media, Oct 28, 2011 IP