1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about article syndication

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by PowerMoney, Sep 11, 2006.

Hey guys :( , i've been searching around , to find an answer but I keep hitting a wall. Please someone help :( Does any one know here

[​IMG]

Does anyone know what's this or how to get it to our articles ? Is there someone to contact in those companies ( technocrati, etc ) to ask how to integrate their little syndication icons?

Thank you in advance... I'm not sure thought that I'm going to get an answer :(

PowerMoney, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  2. randommouse

randommouse Peon

Best Answers:
    those are social bookmarking icons. just visit each social bookmarking service web site, find the code to link your article to each site, and add the links/icons to your page. as an example of a social bookmarking aggregator, visit this link to see most of those links/icons all in the one place:

http://ekstreme.com/socializer/?url=http://www.randommouse.com&title=Customer%20Review%20Software

this link shows you how i would provide a social bookmarking link for the home page of my website. in other words, you don't need to contact anyone for permission to use the linking services/icons.

randommouse, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  3. MIRENGE

MIRENGE Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard this actually for the first time. I feel like i still need to learn about article syndication. I know a little about social bookmarking and it really works.

MIRENGE, Jun 24, 2011 IP