1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about editing movies

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by moofy, Apr 11, 2010.

Hello,

I have a question about editing movies on both the video and audio.

Let's say you wanted to take a movie file in .flv format and chop in some of your friends faces where the actors faces currently are and change of the voice to say something other than the original characters said in the clip. How would you go about doing this? What software would you use?

I'd like to create a cute little video for one of my buddies and a few of the old gang that's going to be there for his 37th birthday. I'm good with computers so if any of you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I think I could handle it from there.

Thanks in advance everybody!

moofy, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  2. theblogger

theblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there!!!
    Sorry for late reply
    You can edit this in Adobe premiere, Adobe after effects and Final cut pro... But you need to learn a lot... it is not that easy task to finish who has not done any software related to this theme...

But yes if you want me to do it for you, I'll do... Won't charge you anything :)

And do wish your buddy from my side :)
    Take care

theblogger, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  3. Rajan Shah

Rajan Shah Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many software available for editing a movie. picture frame and sound are different, you should aware of it making a slices of movie and then you merge it by software like VCD cutter and adobe premier etc...

Rajan Shah, May 7, 2010 IP
  4. lorkan

lorkan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Firstly, you need to edit this in a real editors program like Final Cut Pro (for apple users) or Adobe Premier Pro.
    Then, as Both Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier Pro outputs their own files, (final cut outputs a .mov file) you need another software to convert it to .flv flash.
    This software comes with the Adobe Premier pro suite and is called Adobe Media Encoder.

Good Luck!

lorkan, May 7, 2010 IP