1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Voiceover Tutorial pricing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by swordude, Jun 5, 2013.

I'm working with someone who wants me to do voiceovers for iPhone tutorials. They provide a basic script which I'll need to edit to convey a more American accent.

I did two samples for them which were approved, and they've asked how much I would charge for 100 minutes of voiceover work. I have quite a bit of experience doing voiceover work but it's been mainly for personal projects so I've never been paid for it, and I'm not really sure what to charge.

If anyones done work like this before or paid someone for work like this, what rates did you receive/pay out?

swordude, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You ought to ask about $1,700 U.S. for 100 hours of voiceover work. Average rate is $16.59 per hour. Average contract is $47,000 per year, good luck with this.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  3. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree with SpoiltDiva. I would say $15 to $17 per hour is a halfway decent wage for American work.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jun 5, 2013 IP