1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question For Bloggers

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nickjason, Feb 4, 2010.

Hi everyone,

I've started this new thing on my blog called "The Hunt" where I point out a problem and throughout the week I solicit input from others in the relevant fields for ways to solve/kill the problem. I'll be taking excerpts from peoples comments to put up on the blog.

I'd appreciate your input on this one:

Many bloggers have faced this issue. You start a blog to focus on a few topics in a general field or industry, but sometimes you feel the urge / need / responsibility to write something out of the ordinary. It might be due to a necessity, or just for fun. You might need to vent, or you might be excited about some personal accomplishment. In any case, you don’t want to annoy your readers who regularly visit for the specific topics you introduced at the start. In fact, let’s say you don’t only want to write these topics once in a while, but you always want to write on different issues. So is it more advantageous to have more blogs to cover the different areas, or should you keep it all on one blog? If so, how?

thank you,

nickjason, Feb 4, 2010 IP