1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question on Buying Articles/Paying for writers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MiletNZ, May 4, 2010.

I am setting up a new website and the lazy side of me wants some articles written for me. So I've got in touch with quite a few people on these forums to get quotes. Some people have sent me a list of all the article names that they have written or can write, related to my niche. I did a quick google of all of these article names. All of them were on Ezine articles or other sites.

Question is: Am I paying money for someone to just copy and paste from these sites and then using some sort of spinning software to make it a little bit different?

I think for now I'll just write the articles myself.

MiletNZ, May 4, 2010 IP
  2. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a risk to paying for a copy writer, you want to work with someone you can trust and will give you unique content specifically for your website.

notepage, May 5, 2010 IP
  3. derekh

derekh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could try sites like elance.com or freelancer.com these are great outsourcing sites with an excellent reputation

derekh, May 6, 2010 IP
  4. VideoDiva

VideoDiva Peon

Best Answers:
    This is always a risk when you're hiring an article writer, or anything else that involves outsourcing your work. As an article writer, I can say that some of us do not believe in simply copying and pasting paragraphs together. However here's a few things I would keep in mind when hiring someone to write articles for you:

Time - I know everyone wants a fast article writer,but if a writer submits an article to you in 30 mins or so, do you really think that they were able to research the niche, type up the article, spell check and proofread it during that time frame?

Copyscape - Enough said. Always run the article through copyscape.

Pay - I know a lot of people won't like this one but the old phrase "you get what you pay for" rings true. If you're paying low prices, don't expect to receive a top-notch article.

Hopefully this helped you a bit (and anyone else too) I'm sure I have more tips, but its midnight here and sleep is kicking in lol.

VideoDiva, May 6, 2010 IP