1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(Question) Real Estate Content Management System

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by candle21428, Jan 26, 2009.

Hi there,

My dad has a real estate company that is currently planning to go online. He would like to find a content Management system that would allow:

1) An admin to manage the web site;
    2) His sales team to access all the databse info (e.g. the exact address, contact info of the buyer and sellers....)
    3) A platform for regular users to access limited amount of info (e.g. pics, basic info but not the exact location....)

Is there a pre-made real estate content management system that could do all the thing listed above? and how much would it cost?

If not, how much (approximately) would it take to hire a programmer to create a site with the above functionality?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

candle21428, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  2. intelliants

intelliants Guest

Best Answers:
    Subrion Real Estate Script is perfect for you
    here is demo to try realty.subrion.com
    the price for one domain is $199, the package include free installation, free lifetime updates, free support
    It is very easy to manage from admin panel and does not need any programming experience.

intelliants, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  3. sontani

sontani Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear
    candle21428
    after I read your request, I be alive to create your site to cms and cost approximately include free installation, litetime updates, admin panel is $ 2500, if you attracted I waiting, your confirmation
    trims

sontani, Jan 26, 2009 IP