1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Question] What is the best way to development a gag site ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kenneth_Da, Oct 8, 2014.

Hello, i just build a gag site like 9gag.com. I hired some people to build content for it. But they're work very bad. Poor quality content. And i don't have expert to build a funny meme or comic. I can only collection funny pics from the web and upload to my site. Can you suggest an ideas for me for this problem. And what's the best way to increase traffic for it. Do i need run ad on facebook or google adwords ? Hope your help.

Kenneth_Da, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you are collecting other people's Intellectual Property from the web ("funny pics") and posting it on your own site, you will run into copyright problems. You were on the right track before in hiring your own people to develop content; you just need to find some credible vendors.

I would then look to the various social media sites to set up pages to send visitors to the website. I would also use FB ads, of course.

jrbiz, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  3. DivineLanding

DivineLanding Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had good luck with Fiverr.com for original content. YMMV. As far as increasing traffic goes, it really depends on your budget. If it's $0, you can start just by posting content on social media on a daily cadence.

DivineLanding, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  4. Kenneth_Da

Kenneth_Da Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you for your idea.

Kenneth_Da, Oct 9, 2014 IP