1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hrmw001, Jun 28, 2011.

Before i consider launching my website i want to make sure i do a privacy policy and a terms of condition page for the site. the site is going to be an ecommerce website. where can i go to get someone to do it for a reasonable price or should i take someone elses and reword it?. also, should i get my business license before i start the business. thanks in advance!

hrmw001, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  2. sydeyseoconsultant

sydeyseoconsultant Peon

Best Answers:
    For Privacy and terms, I would look at what your competitors are doing and reword theirs. It depends where you are in the world too, because different states have different mandatory terms.

As for a business license, it depends on what you are selling.

sydeyseoconsultant, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. Your Law School

Your Law School Guest

Best Answers:
    IF you are using WordPress there is a nice plugin called Easy Privacy Policy. terms and conditions is very broad based on what exactly your eCommerce site will be engaged in. You may need to comply with several federal laws from several different federal agencies, as well as state and possibly local laws. Need for a business license is determined by your local laws.

Your Law School, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  4. galstyan

galstyan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want add terms and Privacy Policy section on your e-commerce site, it's really necessary for this type site. Privacy Policy of your site is fully depends on your selling rules, product, business law of your country, and all legal terms of business.

galstyan, Jun 29, 2011 IP