1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about Movies niche

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tradester, Nov 10, 2016.

Have some questions about movies niche
    1) Youtube has lots of movies illegally uploaded. I noticed that such movies are removed when Youtube receives a complaint. Does that mean such sites like Youtube are ok so long as they remove illegal content when asked to do so?

2) Movie sites like primewire.to do not host the movies on their own site. Instead, on each movie page, they only show list of external links where the movie can be downloaded. Are such sites legal since they do not actually host the illegal movies on their site?
    I see so many such movie sites. Do they actually make $x,xxx per month? :)

Thanks in advance

tradester, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  2. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is based on your country regulations. Basically, you cannot host movies on server unless you acquire them legally and agree to not share them, this is why most sites are just feeders, they use files hosting websites to host the movies and use link on their websites, bare in mind that even this has to be legal in your country.

Another thing, even if your country allow that (which I really doubt) hosting movies on your own servers will cost you a fortune ;)

IG2010, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not too many sites will host movies. For one, royalty and copyright fees would more than tax any site. Unless you are a really big company, you most likely won't have much insider connections as well. At best you might be able to only host a few of them. But try to check out indie producers and studios. Many of them are more open to having their works online, depending on what you agree upon. Some indie producers will even gladly have them hosted for free, just to get the exposure.

Milliardo, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  4. Gagsburg

Gagsburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bollywood can be help for you much.

Gagsburg, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  5. tonny ka

tonny ka Peon

Best Answers:
    qiyi, there will be regards what you want.

tonny ka, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  6. Lawrence Weil

Lawrence Weil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally i m very confused many times when we look forward an app for movie download because their are lots of option but during downloading each one create massive trouble after lots of searches some good result i have got like showbox. No hanky panky , just few easy steps and you will get exactly what you want .

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016
    Lawrence Weil, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  7. ericastone

ericastone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Copyright issues here... Most countries don't allow this. You can be sued to court if found guilty

ericastone, Nov 22, 2016 IP