1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about promoting my social networking site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vincent_aa, Apr 22, 2010.

Hi, I'm a newbie on marketing, I launched my site three days ago, now I'm going to promote my site in other social networking sites.

People said a social networking site should have a niche, like sites for gay people, sports lovers, businessmen etc. then we can promote our sites to these target markets. But , what if my site is trying to connect like-minded people and let them have interactions based on shared interests? I mean, FB is a good place to connect people you know, but they can't gave you new friends who can empathize with you or appreciate your feeling. In that case, what's my niche? Or I totally chose a wrong niche?

Would that be rude if I directly send a message to someone to introduce my site? or I should make some comments on their posts?

The site is www.myfeelingbox.com. Should you have any critique, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

vincent_aa, Apr 22, 2010 IP