1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about taxes

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ibrahimovic, Feb 18, 2010.

Hey there

I want pay taxes for my online earnings and need some good advice. I'm european (spanish) and work as affiliate

with some companies located on cyprus (as company address)

How can I report/document my earnings to spanish taxman? I receive my payments by epass and bank transfer but I

can switch totally to bank transfer (more clear)

I have no idea how to make the invoices (If I have to make)

Any advice is welcome

Thanks!

ibrahimovic, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. dafl

dafl Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are physically based in Spain, then all your income should be declared to the Spanish tax authorities.
    It does not matter which country the income was earned - you are resident in Spain, so that is where you pay all your taxes.

dafl, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  3. kder86

kder86 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you made quite a bit you should probably talk to an accountant. If not then there should be some tax software in your country that can help.

Of course with any business you should doucment your income and expenses. It doesn't matter what country you are in.

If the companies you are an affiliate of automatically pays you then I don't think you need to make any invoices.

kder86, Feb 19, 2010 IP