1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quick help with a gradient

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by horatiub, Aug 23, 2007.

Hey guys, I need a little help. I'm not too good with photoshop so I'm having a hard time doing this.

I have this image, based on orange colors, with a gradient and I would like to keep the same shape and size but to use the colors below.

The first button with these colors:

#00ACED
    #008FE3

The second one:

#0090E5
    #0066B5

Thanks

Attached Files:

horatiub, Aug 23, 2007 IP
  2. Barxy

Barxy Peon

Best Answers:
    So you just want to change the colours? I'm not very good at photoshop, so please stop me if I'm wrong. You could have a layer on top of those images, alt+left click in between the two layers, change type to hue and place a gradient over it?

Barxy, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  3. Celoxdesign

Celoxdesign Guest

Best Answers:
    if the shape is a separate layer and you don't have the blend-modes to get this nice gradient, then you can color it with hue/saturation like Barxy said.

But I actually prefer using color balance to change colors, it can give you much nicer colors, shortcut for Color balance is Ctrl+B. Or you can make a Color balance adjustment layer which gives you the option to change the color later on when your not entirely satisfied with you colors.

Celoxdesign, Aug 24, 2007 IP