1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Quickest way to make $120?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by joyfulthiek, Sep 1, 2010.

1. joyfulthiek

joyfulthiek Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, thank you all so much for your valuable advices.

I have signed up for AssociatedContent (thanks UltimateFreebies), but I'm yet to write the articles. Without much free time, it's so hard to sit down and write an article that would actually sell.

Selling stuffs on ebay. Well I haven't really thought about it, I guess that could work. But what to sell? Hmmm.. (thanks cyberlight and ckoch)

@ Cutemegatron: I could build wordpress sites. But where do I host the sites? I need a hosting account you see. :)

@ AccMax: I do have a PR3 blog (my personal blog). But I don't get much visits. I don't think anyone would be interested to buy links. :(

joyfulthiek, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  2. joyfulthiek

joyfulthiek Member

Best Answers:
    Can you refer me to some good paid review sites. I'm really interested in this. I've been doing odd jobs in Microworkers.com and makes about $3-5 a day writing posts on my blog and linking such posts to other websites (employers' websites). But I'm not sure if Microworkers does actually pay in cash.

Thanks!

joyfulthiek, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  3. Herry00

Herry00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for exploring this website as this gives an idea to make money online. People will definitely look forward towards it.

Herry00, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  4. scithe

scithe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless that terminology means something different in the internet marketing world, why would you admit to potential employers that you're willing to scam for money?

scithe, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  5. BOG

BOG Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd go with the idea of writing articles and selling them. All you need is a pencil and piece of paper.

BOG, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  6. Herry00

Herry00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well earning money is not that easy as well.You need to be hard worker and patience is very important in online making money.Various ways to earn money through online.Few of them are writing articles,blogs,etc.

Herry00, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  7. nublu409

nublu409 Peon

Best Answers:
    You say you write well and have a blog but need clicks to your blog - i suggest you write some articles to ezinearticles.com and put your blog address in your signature. If it's an outstanding article you are bound to get many many many clicks.

nublu409, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  8. joyfulthiek

joyfulthiek Member

Best Answers:
    Valid point. I've personally noticed this is a good way to get good traffic. Thanks!

joyfulthiek, Sep 27, 2010 IP