1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

R.E: So, your not making the money that you want to...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tom Glover, Mar 7, 2014.

Recently; a lot of people have been coming to me saying that they are not making the money that they want to... even though they believe that their product, or service is the BEST.

...Well, it all comes down to value, my friends.

How much value are you providing in the marketplace?

"Your income is in direct proportion to the value that you provide".

...Is your product giving people 100 times the value paid for it?

If you have something of VALUE; you will reap the benefits.

Let's take affiliate marketing for example. How much value are you providing? Trust me, the more value you provide; the more sales that you will make.

...Look at some of the top affiliate marketers. They regularly GIVE value to the marketplace.

No strings attached.

Whether it's through a video, an article, a webinar... whatever. They provide HUGE VALUE.

In turn; people will look at them differently.

They will realize that these successful affiliate marketers DON'T just care about making a "quick buck". They genuinely care for their audience.

...This will make people 100 times more likely to buy from you.

Again - the amount of money that you make will result in the income that you create.

Don't get that mixed up! :)

Tom Glover, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This and also how much traffic you're able to drive to your websites. The thing is there are thousands of websites out there that provide great, valuable services, yet they make very little or no income. Why? Cuz their owners have no funds to promote their services. Without a decent paid advertising campaign you won't be able to get any decent results. The times when you create a great service and then you get indexed by Google and organic traffic begins to flow are long gone. What methods do you use to promote your service(s)?

qwikad.com, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  3. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah - exactly... that comes down how much value that you PROVIDE.

E.g. you may have the most valuable business, or service but if you are not providing that service to anyone (i.e. no traffic); you will not make the money that you want.

Personally - I use a couple of different methods. Such as FaceBook traffic etc. What about you?

Tom Glover, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Facebook traffic isn't cheap. I've got my own growing Twitter accounts, G+ community pages and I do forum postings. Most importantly, I do paid advertising.

Free traffic is, obviously, an enticing thing to have - and I work hard at getting one, but nothing beats a good paid targeting advertising campaign.

What also helps me is having my own affiliate program with decent incentives. Engaged affiliates and word-of-mouth is a powerful combination at getting traffic.

qwikad.com, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  5. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly is value?

Dionne Taylor, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  6. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey, here is a great video that explains this for you, buddy! :)

Tom Glover, Mar 10, 2014 IP